Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our friendly Leeds branch is based at 14 King Street, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care to our users within Leeds and the local surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, your tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they wish.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role enabling you to successfully lead a team of carers if needed. It is essential that you have a medication administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.