Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for committed and hard-working Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide first-class care and support to our residents living within Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounding local areas.
In this role, you will be working as a Care Assistant assisting our users with life-enhancing activities that will allow them to live their life as they wish in line with their care plan. Some of these activities will include: clinical needs, washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting residents with social activities.
As Newcross carer, you will be protecting the well-being and dignity of our clients and you will earn a salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay.
We also offer Senior Care Assistant opportunities which will require a deeper knowledge of the role, team leader skills and a passion for caring. You will have the chance to grow in your career and earn up to £14.26 per hour including holiday pay.
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contact details to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
* Flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Exclusive free training courses, that will allow you to expand your skill set and progress in your career with us.
* Employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
How to apply?
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.