Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a more senior caring position?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne, Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Senior Caring Position
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will work with our service users to ensure that they receive high-quality care and support in line with their personal care plans. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will also be expected to have deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role enabling you to effectively lead a team of carers.
Working with our Newcross team will enable you to enjoy having the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Choose us and benefit from:
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs with a variety of topics to choose from and all earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.