Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Senior Care Assistants in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne, Glasgow and the surrounding areas, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Flexi Pay gives you the exclusive option to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Salary of up to £17.72/hr including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.