Senior Care Assistant
Stuck in a rut with your healthcare career? We have a role for you
As a Senior Care Assistant in Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne, Glasgow and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your various responsibilities will include following care plans, assisting service users with clinical needs, personal care and getting them involved in social activities.
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic health and social care teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You will need
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- Must be SSSC registered or commit to registering when joining the team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
No more waiting around for payday! Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as and when you need it - even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Perks of the job
- Salary of up to £18.11/hr including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free PVG and uniform