Senior Care Assistant
Help us make a difference!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Edinburgh, Midlothian, East Lothian Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Garvald, Liberton, Gilmerton and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll assisting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Advantages of working with us
- A competitive remuneration of £17.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. Just submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!