Senior Care Assistant
As a part-time experienced Senior Care Assistant working in Edinburgh, Midlothian, East Lothian Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Garvald, Liberton, Gilmerton and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care.
This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you'll assist service users with a variety of daily living activities, ensuring they get the support they need. You'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and additional services.
At Newcross, we reward our healthcare staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72 p/hr, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Benefits will include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours (no zero hours)
* Up to 50% of your shift's value paid instantly with Flexi Pay
* Flexible working: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts picked up via our app HealthForceGo® (you'll need a smart device with internet access)
* Free, ongoing clinical training
* Mental health support with telephone counselling
Want to get started? Go from application to Senior Care Assistant within just 48 hours. Apply today.