Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be assisting our service users with a range of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds and social integration activities. You'll also have a deeper understanding of the role that will enable to lead a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of £16.63 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.