Senior Care Assistant
As a Senior Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
What you'll need
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Your hard work won't go unrewarded. Our benefits package makes us stand out from the crowd. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £16.63 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Enjoy Flexi Pay - Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now to get started!