Senior Care Assistant
As a Senior Care Assistant in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne and Gillingham, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You’ll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Flexi Pay is available when you submit your timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You will need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and start within a week!