Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Senior Care Assistant in York and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
About your profile
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.96, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it.