At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.As a Care Assistant in Skegness, Mablethorpe and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, making up beds, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19/hr, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay!With us, you are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.