Join our friendly healthcare team today!
As a Care Assistant in Stockport, Wilmslow, Hale, Mobberley, Bramhall and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. This will involve following care plans accordingly, helping out with day-to-day tasks such as eating and assisting with various personal care tasks. You'll work as part of a committed health and social care team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Healthcare staff perks
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free specialised training programs
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You will need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you have the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your existing shifts' value if and when you need it (weekends and bank holidays included). Simply submit your timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo®, to benefit from Flexi Pay!