Student Nurse: Care Assistant
We are looking for exceptional caregivers!
As a Care Assistant in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Corby, Spalding and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Healthcare staff can choose when they get paid! All they simply need to do is submit their timesheets through our app, and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the last 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK.
Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Apply now, and you can start within a week!