Student Nurse: Care Assistant
Become a Care Assistant today at Newcross Healthcare and earn up to £13.19 per hour (including holiday pay). We are currently on the lookout for a compassionate Care Assistant to join our team in Peterborough, Stamford, Bourne, Oundle, Corby, Spalding and the surrounding areas. We have a range of shift patterns to suit you across various establishments - including part-time and full-time hours.
What you'll need as a Care Assistant
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- At least 1 nurse placement and 2 references: one from their university and one from the placement
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
Perks at Newcross
- Various opportunities to work across different clinical settings
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from through our app, HealthForceGo
- Impressive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts
- Opportunity to earn up to 30% pay enhancement by working last-minute weekend shifts
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform for nurses and carers with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work giving you access to over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Access to advice and in-app appointments through NHS-registered GPs with MyHealthPlan
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference, powered by our fantastic teams and innovative technology, providing a market-leading employee experience. If you have what it takes to provide exceptional care with a personal approach, then don't hesitate - apply today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Apply now and you can start within a week!