Care Assistant / Support Worker
Are you looking for a new and rewarding career?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Aberystwyth and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be supporting our service users with a variety of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical needs, washing up, making up beds and social integration activities. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of £15.22 for Support Workers and £13.84 for Care Assistants, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments