Care Assistant - Support Worker
Join our Newcross team!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- Salary of up to £13.19, including holiday pay for HCAs
- Salary of up to £14.51, including holiday pay for SWs
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting and innovative app feature that lets you instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.