Care Assistant - Support Worker
Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station and also The Museum of Somerset at Taunton Castle.
We want professionals like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our service users living in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work continuously to ensure that our service users receive high quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with various important daily living activities. You will support them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay for HCAs
- Salary of up to £15.23/hr including holiday pay for SWs
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Newcross gives you the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our exclusive HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care role/environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with various shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- A variety of free specialised training programs earned though credits as you work
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way