Care Assistant - Support Worker
Do you want to make a difference?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Flexi Pay gives you an exclusive opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through the app even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £14.35, including holiday pay for HCAs
- Salary of up to £15.79, including holiday pay for SWs
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it