Care Assistant / Support Worker
Our Swansea branch was opened in 2012 and recently moved to new, bigger premises in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre.
We want professionals like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants and Support Worker to care and support our service users in Carmarthen, Llandeilo and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with various important tasks. These vary but include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care to our service users with life-enhancing tasks. These include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Submit your timesheets before 5pm and access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What makes us different?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with the option of choosing weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts available through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.