Care Assistant - Support Worker
We are looking for professionals like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our service users living within Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive high-quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Your assistance will be needed with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users at all times. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
You will need to have a calm demeanour as you will be providing care service users living with physical or learning disabilities.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay for Care Assistant role
- Salary of up to £15.24 per hour including holiday pay for Support Worker role
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access to our exclusive training programs, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to 30,000 discounts through our Perks at Work scheme
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months - or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone/device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.