Care Assistant - Support Worker
Broaden your skill set!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Your benefits package
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay for HCAs
- Salary of up to £14.51/hr including holiday pay for SWs
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!