Care Assistant - Support Worker
Newcross Healthcare is looking for make a difference to the lives of others
We are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to help us to deliver exceptional support and care.
With Newcross you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of our clients lives across Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Chester and the surrounds.
Your New Role
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users
You will support our service users in their daily lives and ensure that you help them with personal care tasks, integration within their community, any clinical needs required and any other additional services needed.
Your role will be varied and will range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
Same Day Pay
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. We offer this feature on weekends and bank holidays as well!
Free Training Opportunities
Gain valuable insight and skills through our comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
High Street Shopping Discounts
With Newcross, you will be able to access our Perks At Work employee discount scheme which offers 30,000 unique discounts across a variety of retailers nationwide.
Advantages Of Newcross
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47/hr for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts throughout the week
- A minimum hour guarantee to fit your ongoing commitments
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Meet the Team
You will be part of our Chester branch who are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off the A51 road and also less than a ten minute walk away from Chester train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care or support role or environment within the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical abilities and prior experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a Smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rota via our app HealthForceGo
How To Proceed
Click the apply button to submit your application and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will call you shortly after to discuss further.
Newcross Healthcare now offers our applicants the opportunity to interview via a video call. No need to travel to us when you can interview from the comfort of your own home!
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.