Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you seeking a new career avenue?
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers to join our team in North Walsham, Cromer, Stalham, Aylsham, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, encouraging our service users living with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex care needs to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home.
You'll follow each individual's care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll receive specialist training, tailored to the package of care you're assigned to.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Our new and innovative app feature gives healthcare staff the exclusive ability to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.