Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We're seeking Care Assistants and Support Workers to deliver personalised care in the home in North Walsham, Cromer, Stalham, Aylsham, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
Does this sound like you?
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package is second-to-none. Here's what we'd give you:
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
For the 48-hour fast-track application, if you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
Apply now and start within a week!