Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Care Assistants and Support Workers in North Walsham, Cromer, Stalham, Aylsham, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. You'll be assisting service users living with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex care needs. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our Flexi Pay feature.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support