Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
You can be the next care giving hero!
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Sheringham, Weybourne and the surrounds.
Your duties will include:
- aiding with personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical needs
- medication support
- feeding and PEG care
- social activities and any other tasks
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
Day shifts from 08:00 - 20:00 with 1 x staff and night shifts from 22:00-10:00/20:00-06:00 with 2 x staff are available for this position.
Please note: Requirement to work evenings/weekends as part of a structured rota.
Skills you must have
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility and therefore will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required. You amust also have a smartphone device with internet connection.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.87, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All done via our app, HealthForceGo.