Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to change lives?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking professional Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Norwich, Horsford, Rackheath and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with personal care, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.