Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to make a difference?
We're seeking compassionate Care Assistants to join our team in Norwich, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundall and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. This role involves working as part of a small team and the day-to-day responsibilities include aiding with personal care, posture care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
Work with us and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through Flexi Pay even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.