Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundall and the surrounds, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, posture care, meal preparation, clnical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
You can withdraw up to 50% of the verified pay value of shifts you've worked via the Flexi Pay app feature of our HealthForceGo app even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments