Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to help others today?
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Norwich, Horsford, Rackheath and the surrounds. You will love the variety that comes with working alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users. This role involves assisting adults and children living with complex healthcare needs. Your main duties will include supporting with personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This role has various hours available, including full-time and part-time hours, plus day and night shifts.
Please note: Requirement to work evenings/weekends as part of a structured rota.
Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your current shift, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.87, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You will need to be a real people's person, not afraid to take on new challenges
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection, as you will use our HealthForceGo.app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through that.
- Additionally, access to your own vehicle would be helpful but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.