Care Assistant - Support Worker
Make a noticeable difference to the lives of others with Newcross Healthcare!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team by bringing on dedicated Care Assistants and Support Workers to assist us in providing high-quality care and support to our service users across Flint, Buckley, Mold and the local surrounding areas.
Find Out More About The Position
You will support our service users in their daily lives and ensure that you help them with personal care tasks, integration within their community, any clinical needs required and any other additional services needed.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users
What We Can Offer You
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Training and Development
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through acquiring training credits as you work.
These programs will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people; we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer.
Same Day Pay
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you wouldd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Flexible Working Rotas
At Newcross Healthcare, you can choose to work full or part time hours to fit around you. Minimum hours are guaranteed to provide you with a flexible income and the comfort of a healthy work-life balance.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care or support environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet Your Local Branch - Our Chester team are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to the centre and Chester train station.
How To Proceed
Click apply below to submit your application and you will receive a call from a member of our friendly recruitment team to discuss your application further.
We now offer the option to interview with Newcross via video call with our branch. No need to travel to us when you can interview from the comfort of your own home!
Begin your application today to become a part of the Newcross family!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.