Care Assistant / Support Worker
Do you have a real passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to provide personalised, one of a kind care and support to our service users around Harrogate, Ripon, Knaresborough and the surrounds.
Our branch are situated in 14 King Street, only a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station
What will I be doing?
- Daily tasks including washing, toileting, feeding and mobility
- Providing companionship
- Encouraging social integration within the local community
- Helping with clinical requirements and social activities
- Respecting each service users independence, dignity, and choice
- Giving care according to unique personal care plans
Our unique 'same day pay' service on the HealthForceGo app that gives healthcare staff up to 50% of the value of their shift the same day they work it! (Including weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work
The employee discount scheme that gives up to 30,000 discounts at over 80 different retailers around the UK.
Get access to over 200 training programmes to enhance your skillset, including Makaton, BSL, End of Life care, Safeguarding and many more.
- Salary of up to £13.72 per hour including holiday pay for Care Assistants and up to £13.72 per hour including holiday pay for Support Workers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a similar environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Click apply and expect a call from a member of our lovely team!
Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.