Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants & Support Workers to care for our service users living in Louth, Mablethorpe and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with a variety of important daily living activities. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that will help service users to live their lives as independently as possible.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times. You will assist with personal care, development of new skills, encourage social integration and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay is our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within various high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete a course with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our friendly Lincoln branch are situated in Sadler Road, just off the A46.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.