Care Assistant / Support Worker
Become a Valueable Member Of Our Dedicated Healthcare Team!
Newcross Healthcare is searching for seasoned Care Assistants and Support Workers to deliver expert care and assistance to our residents in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounding locations.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for helping our residents with day-to-day activities such as serving meals, toileting, washing and dressing and monitoring service user's condition by taking temperature, pulse and weight. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate, who will uphold our caring philosophy with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your needs
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts across high street retailers nationwide
- Free training courses earned through credits as you work including Epilepsy, PEG, Medication Administration
Our 'Same Day Pay' App Feature
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
You Will Need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our successful candidates will become part of our Swansea branch which is located in Barquentine House on Quay West.
Perks Of The Role
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
How To Continue
Once you have submitted your application, a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.