Care Assistant / Support Worker
Are you looking for new care staff opportunities in South Wales? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistant or Support Worker in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounding area. It is offering a competitive rate of up to £15.22 p/hr, including holiday pay.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
In return for your inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Guaranteed minimum hours and flexible working shifts to suit your lifestyle
- A competitive remuneration of £13.84 for HCA's and £15.22 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
Apply now and start within a week!