Care Assistant / Support Worker
Help us make a difference!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed as part of a team of health and social care professionals. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
What we require
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- Salary of up to £12.94/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- Salary of up to £14.23/hr including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Apply now and you can start within a week!