Care Assistant / Support Worker
Broaden your skill set with us!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Port Talbot and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These tasks include supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, posture care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £12.94/hr for HCA's including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £14.23/hr for SW's including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with our Flexi Pay system
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector