Care Assistant & Support Worker
Do you have a passion for caring?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Portree and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Skye, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by a supportive team of health and social care workers, assisting with making up beds, personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
In return you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You will need to be SSSC registered before joining the team.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Apply now and you can start within a week!