Care Assistant - Children
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants in Swansea and the surrounds to provide the highest quality of care and support to our children and young adults with a variety of daily living activities. This role will pay up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay to the successful candidate. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, working in a variety of care environments.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £13.84/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Simply submit your timesheets through our app and be instantly paid up to 50% of the value of your shift even on weekends and bank holidays!
You will need:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
Front-line workers supporting the community with their skills and expertise are always highly valued. Still, in this time of COVID-19, these workers are particularly needed and appreciated. The majority of our clients are care homes. However, this role can involve working in a variety of settings including clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
Apply now and join us within a week!