Care Assistant - Children
Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
As a Care Assistant in Swansea and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be caring for children and young adults supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals.
- Competitive salary of up to £12.94/hr, including holiday pay
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An impressive selection of training opportunities
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay will allow you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
This role requires
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.