Join Newcross in delivering the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people!
As a Care Assistant in Thetford and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You will work alongside a supportive team of health and social care professionals in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include assisting clients with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross will allow you to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of training opportunities and unique employee perks.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years. Relevant training in moving and handling and personal care is required, and you'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
The right to work in the UK is essential. You will need access to your own vehicle. Plus, access to a smart device with the internet is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Get paid instantly through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your exiting shifts after completing them. All managed on the HealthForceGo app when you submit your timesheets (even on bank holidays and weekends)!
Apply today and start within a week