Join Newcross and help change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Thetford and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for following care plans, aiding service users with personal care, clinical needs and helping out with daily tasks such as eating and socialising. You'll become a valued member of a supportive health and social care team.
Ready to apply?
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. On top of your background in care, you will need to be able to provide examples of situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Healthcare staff have the ability to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo. Available even on weekends and bank holidays.
You can enjoy
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs