Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do you want to join us?
As a Care Assistant in Thetford and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll work alongside health and social care professionals to assist with personal care, meal preparation, social activities and any additional tasks needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA'S (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free DBS and uniform
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app! Flexi Pay is available when you need it, even on weekends and bank holidays.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.