Care Assistant Waking Nights
You can help vulnerable people today.
We're seeking professional Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Colchester, Sudbury and the surrounds, offering you a unique opportunity to balance work around your lifestyle. We are looking for empathetic and caring individuals with a passion for others. You will join a team of supportive health and social care professionals to assist service users. You'll be completing waking night shifts for 3 nights per week and assisting with getting ready for bed, ready for school, re-positioning and exercise during the night and a low level of personal care support.
Do you also want to receive instant pay for the hard work you do at any given time? Then look no further!
Requirement to work evenings/weekends as part of a structured rota
Shifts for this position are from 9/10pm to 6/7am.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.87, including holiday pay
- Never wait for payday again with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- ccess to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience or have cared for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Get instant access, even on weekends and bank holidays, to up to 50% of your current shifts value!