Care Assistant Evenings & Weekends
Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Care Assistant in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be covering weekend and evening shifts assisting service users with a range of tasks. These will include feeding and PEG care, personal care, clinical needs, tracheostomy and suctioning, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our exclusive app and gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
We're looking for people who have at least 3 months of professional care experience or for caring for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work.
You will need to be a driver for this role.