Care Assistant - Weekends
Carers like you can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to cover weekend shifts providing care to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Street, Yeovil and the surrounding areas.
This role only has weekend shifts.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care and assistance to our service users living with a variety of complex care needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care, feeding and peg care, medication support, posture care, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What makes us different?
- Minimum hours guarantee available as part of our permanent contracts
- Organised rotas set in advance to suit your ongoing commitments
- Training programs accessed for free through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £11.25/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contracts
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Various discounts within high street retailers nationwide
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.