As a Care Assistant in York, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You will support service users with personal care tasks, washing and dressing, clinical requirements and encouraging our service users to socialise in their communities.
FlexiPay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our app and be instantly paid up to 50% of the value of your shifts!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
We're a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a network of over 60 branches. We use the latest technology to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, providing the best possible care for service users.