Looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant in Abingdon, Shippon, Chilton, Reading, and surrounding areas, you'll be a passionate individual who takes pride in supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a variety of establishments in your area. Daily responsibilities will include helping clients with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, supporting with social activities and any additional services required.
We offer our employees a range of benefits, including Flexi Pay. This exclusive feature gives health and social care professionals direct access to their wages of up to 50%, including bank holidays and weekends!
What you'll need
You'll be a genuine people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family, and your healthcare team. Additionally, you'll have a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past three years and have experience in moving and handling and personal care. You'll be equipped with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy, and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also required, and access to your own vehicle is beneficial.
A smart device with internet access is needed to use our HealthForceGo app to schedule shifts and submit timesheets.
This role provides you with an opportunity to grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
Perks of the job
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments