Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users within Cardiff and the surroundings.
As a Care Assistant your responsibilities will include; personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Your Local Branch
Meet the team at the local Cardiff branch who are situated at 8 Park Place, just a short walk from Cardiff University.
Same Day Pay!
Never have to worry again about unexpected expenses with our Flexi Pay app feature. You will be able to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. This includes bank holidays and weekends!
Free Training Courses
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 100 to 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Build up credits earned as you work to qualify for free training.
Benefits Of Newcross
- Salary of up to £13.83 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
Our Main Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.